Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
When I Met U Poster

Celebrity Mama Annabelle Rama admits that she likes the movie When I Met U more, than the first movie team up movie of Richard and KC, For the First Time. She is happier on the outcome of the said movie because of many factors. “Mas may time kasi ito ngayon. Hindi mina­dali. Dati, pagkatapos ng shoot, deretso sila dubbing. Pagod na pagod ang mga bata,” she said on her interview with Abante.

A lot of debates happened on the finalization of the movie. In fairness, watching it's trailer, it's really worth the price! Sassyqarla loves how the story was executed most especially the scene from Iya Villania. If you managed to see the trailer, I love the reaction of her face on the scene when Richard and KC are exchanging smiles during a wedding party. Our final verdict, Iya is good in portraying a love triangle role!

When I Met U will have it's sizzling premiere night tomorrow February 10, 2009. I wonder how will the fans will react again. I hope it's not like this (Read Article)!