Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Jewel Mische

Jewel Mische answers the intrigues circulating the Philippines today. But we were dissapointed because she didn't answer the issue regarding his real father but the only topic she opened up is the bouncing check issue.

We posted a week a ago that Jobert Sucaldito is accusing Jewel Mische and GMA Network of lying the public regarding Jewel's father (Read Article). Anyway, Jewel's answer to the bouncing check issue goes this way,

"I never issued a check, never in my whole life. However, I found out that my mom issued the check. I didn't know anything about it po. They are having a hard time contacting my mother because she is always out of the country. The amount is not even fifty thousand (pesos). It's a small amount, it's thirty thousand (pesos). My mom told me that they already talked about it. And it's already paid." she said.

Okay, so the bouncing check issue is settled, but how about your father? Why didn't you answer the issue? If there are really nothing to hide, you should answer the issue and clarify your name and your network.

Your Kapuso fans are waiting for an answer.