Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Jomari Yllana
Bataan, Philippines - Jomari Yllana was exclusively interviewed by 24 Oras of the Kapuso station yesterday to detail his side of the story after the sudden break-up with concert queen Pops Fernandez. Not surprising at all, Jomari failed to reveal the reason/s behind the explosive split.

"I need a break, uhm, I'm going through something. I'm tired. Uhm, pero I'm okay, I'll be fine. May mga oras kung pwede, kung papipiliin ka sana, hindi na tayo magsasalita. Pero, I'll definetly say something for myself and for my family. I need to clear, yung side ko naman." he explained.

After the controversy started to rock all the media portals, Jomari decided to just focus on his work. He is one of the cast members of the upcoming action series of GMA Network airing soon. "Masaya ako sa trabaho ko. Malungkot ako sa ibang aspeto. And kailangan kong pagdaan to. Maraming intriga, maraming binabato sa akin, eh okay lang yun! Inaabsorb ko naman lahat yan eh." he says.

Jomari also detailed his upcoming plans for his concert productions business. A back to back concert production is expected to clamor the Philippine concert stage soon. Kris Aquino accidentally revealed on The Buzz last week that Jomari is planning to get David Cook and David Archuleta for a live back to back concert here in the Philippines.