Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
California - Fashion model/Heiress/Businesswoman Nicky Hilton steps out in Beverly Hills on July 15, 2009 to grab a coffee at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, showing off some leg and a killer Hilton belt buckle! Very sexy, and I love the idea of business folks wearing shorts.

Nicky HiltonPhoto Credit: Fame Pictures

Nicky recently told the press that she's planning for an International business invasion. Chick and Nicholai, two Hilton lines, will launch at the semi-annual Tokyo Girls Collection in Japan in September, according to US reports. "I think I got inspired in Japan a lot." says Nickie. "I am launching at Tokyo Girls Collection, which is in an arena with 24,000 people. I have been trying to wrap it up and get the samples set out." she added.