Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
New York City - Singer/Actress Jennifer Lopez looks very happy to be back to work. Together with her new leading man Alex O'Loughlin, Jennifer was snapped filming scenes for their upcoming film "The Back Up Plan" in New York City, NY on July 16, 2009.

Jennifer Lopez and Alex O'LoughlinPhoto: Jennifer Lopez and Alex O'Loughlin shoot scenes for their upcoming film "The Back Up Plan" in New York City, NY on July 16, 2009. Photo Credit: Fame Pictures

Jennifer, 39, recently grabbed headlines after her former "love" Ben Affleck told the media that his relationship with Jennifer made casting directors typecast him in film roles. Affleck hinted he should not have started the relationship at all and added: "I was no longer in control of my life. I thought I wanted certain things, but I didn’t, I got lost."