Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
California - Fans (especially Team Jacob) love the new still from "New Moon" featuring Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart playing the role of Bella and Jacob in their close ups while sharing an intense gaze. Perfect combination? Uh-oh for Robert Pattinson fans.

Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart
And sadly, no new stills of Robert Pattinson and his character Edward Cullen who's obviously not the center of the story of the second installment of Stephenie Meyer's vamp book saga. So the center of attention goes to under age actor Taylor Lautner who recently told Hitflix that if he could give Jacob, as a werewolf, one more power, he "wants" to steal some powers of Robert Pattinson's character Edward.

"Um…I want to steal one of Edward’s powers, because I like them. But then I’d feel like I’m betraying Jacob if I said that. (Laughs.)" he said. Ok Team Edward, give him what he wants.