Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
California - Warning, blab post and sounds a little "same old"! Fanbolt reports that Robert Pattinson "might" be crushing on his Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart. Omagash! The report claims that Robert Pattinson auditioned for "Twilight" with his goal, to be with Stewart?!

Admit or dismiss? "I read the script of Twilight and I barely knew that they were books too so I had no idea what I was letting myself in for," said Rob, according to the report. "The only reason I went to the audition was to see Kristen because I had just seen Into the Wild. Of course I had a little crush on her." sounds cool, and sweet.

Kristen StewartRobert Pattinson
Photo Credit: Fame Pictures

Last month when OK Magazine's report claims that Robert "really loves" Kristen. "It's no secret that their relationship has been heating up these past few months," says the source of the glossy mag. "They are attracted to each other, and there is definitely something very special going on between them." The source added.

This rumor sounds better than the preggy one published by an Aussie mag two weeks ago.

More Robert Pattinson Post HERE