Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
California - Twilight star Robert Pattinson is the biggest buzz maker last week with Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and the rest of his co-stars after attending the Comic-Con in San Diego, California on July 24, 2009. After reaching the stardom list, Robert told the reporters that fame hasn't changed him. Well, that's applicable when it comes to Robert's inner self. But when comes to his crazy fans attacking him while on the set of his film, he really did changed (His own self defense, I mean).

Robert Pattinson 2009Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart 2009Photo Credit: Fame Pictures

According to OK Magazine UK, Robert shared some of his thoughts about fame, and the success of Twilight. "I’d like to think that I haven’t changed that much. Within myself, I don’t think I’ve changed. When I’m walking down the street, I look down a lot more often. It seems to keep building, the magnitude of this franchise." he said. "I pretty much live an almost identical life apart from being recognized. That's not exactly the worst thing in the world." he added. Robert also revealed that his success ruined his lovelife (ouch). Robert, who is currently linked to his Twi co-star Kristen Stewart told the media, "I'm always really worried about ruining their lives. Especially with people that aren't famous. It's such a massive change. I'm kind of a paranoid wreck."