Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
California - Hangover of Comic-Con 2009 is still up, and Robert Pattinson's revelations still dominate the headlines of most websites (so we should too). And while waiting for the worldwide premiere of New Moon this November, I'll just highlight my favorite Robert Pattinson answers in last month's Comic-Con in San Diego, California.

The 23 year-old actor told the reporters that when it comes to normality, he's a dependent creature. "I never did anything normal anyway. I just get other people to do it now." he said. Robert also shared his thoughts about vampires, and his attack to his character Edward Cullen, a very nice vamp.

Robert PattinsonPhoto Credit: CWNY/Fame Pictures

"We are the worst people to ask people to ask about these questions. The problem is when I looked at it, I never looked at it as a vampire story. I mean, right from the beginning. And when I try and play it, I try to eliminate the vampire element as much as I can and see it as a tool to make their relationship a bit more fraught. But I don't know." he said.

"I find myself being...I mean, right after the audition I found myself kind of bizarrely invested in the story, and I hadn't even read the books at that point. I got more and more attached to it. I've been talking about the script to Eclipse the last few weeks and I find myself getting very argumentative, which I'm not usually. Yeah, I don't know. They definitely have some kind of power over us."