Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart talk about Fans and Betty White!
Article by: Raph Labuguen




robert pattinson

Robert Pattinson plays with his lips, so hot!  


Before I start discussing my collection of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's "hard-hitting" interviews, I received a fresh new photo of Robert Pattinson while on the set of 'Water For Elephants'.


According to source, Rob Pattinson was in downtown Los Angeles, California on July 1, 2010, wearing a suit. Robert was with his five bodyguards who blocked him from fans and photographers. Well, check out Rob's lips, pouting?! Love it!


Okay fans, read this collection of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart articles currently creating a lot of buzzes on the internet. Remember Robert Pattinson's "Betty White admiration". This time, the 24 year-old actor answer's E Online's off-topic question regarding Betty White.


The website asks Rob Pattinson if he's open to casting Betty White in 'Breaking Dawn'. His answer: "Definitely. She can be the baby."


LOL!


Meanwhile, Kristen Stewart isn't really happy with the fans. According to a report, K-Stew is scared of them, well, if she's in the red carpet.


Remember the 'Eclipse' premiere? A lot fans right? Now, Kristen admits fans at the side of the red carpet scare her. She said: "I don't feel very comfortable on the red carpet. I look out there at a thousand people and I realize they could rush me and assassinate me. No security could protect me. Ostensibly they're fans, but I think about them turning on me."




LOL, read Kristen's complete confession {here}