Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]

Famous actress Anne Hathaway, star of the movie Princess Diaries 1 and 2 dated three fans for a price of $12,000! No kidding! lol.
The fans paid after joining the Cracked X-Mas Fundraiser in Los Angeles, California last December 7, 2008.

"I'm not usually very forward, but I thought if there was ever a crowd for me to do something like this, this is my crowd so I would like to auction myself off," Anne told the crowd.

"for drinks somewhere fabulous and basically get you totally s--- faced. Tell me what I'm worth." Anne added.

The 3 lucky fans paid $12,000 after the bid goes up and up! The actress coundn't believe the bid will go up that high.

The proceeds of the fundraising campaign will benefit Trevor Project, a helpline for LGBT Youth (Lesbians,Gay,Bisexual, Transgender)