Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]

Okay, I just finished chatting with one of my friend in showbiz.

Well, I'm not gonna mention his name for the sake of his privacy but he just wanted me to address some issues that might help us in understanding them, celebrities.


Well, to give you some hints, my friend have many shows, where in fact he's known for his talent in acting (naks! paburger ka). He told me that he was saddened after he loses one of his fans. And he couldn't believe that it's because of Facebook.

This fan badmouth him through messages because he refused to add her. Yes it's her, because his fan is a girl.

He also told me that it's hard just to add and to add people in Facebook, most epecially those people he really don't know in real life. He also said that he uses Facebook to chat with her mama in USA.

He had this bad encounter with a fan, while he was chatting with her mama on Facebook, the fan keeps asking and asking questions even though he already told the fan to wait for a while.. Tsk Tsk..


By the way, about this actor, we are not friends in Facebook. Hehe. I don't like to add him!


So to all of us, I hope sassyqarla gave you some cute lesson..