Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]

Fresh from his US trip, Sen Nichols is so happy after his success of entering the showbiz world. During his interview with ABS-CBN, Sen shared all his experiences in USA.

“I did a show in San Francsico, LA, and Chicago where we performed with Gabby Concepcion (who happened to be vacationing in the States at the time). Super successful. I didn’t realize that a lot of TFC subscribers are avid viewers of Pinoy Dream Academy. I was surprised because madami silang tanong tungkol sa nangyari sa loob. Super quick lang yung preparation pero ang ganda ng outcome. Although it wasn’t an official PDA tour, parang it became a teaser for what’s going to happen next for us scholars,”

en couldn’t help but feel excited about his budding showbiz career. “Grabe, kasi hindi ako nakapasok sa first season ng PDA and tinatry ko talaga to enter showbiz for three years already. But sometimes there's a right time for things to happen. And I am happy because it happened to me now. This is really what I have been waiting for.” He further revealed his upcoming projects starting this January.

“I know in the coming days I have several projects coming up. I’m going to have a mall show in Cebu with Van and Liezel Garcia. I have something in Us Girls, I’m going do a shoot for MetroHim Magazine, and people should also watch out for my new endorsement. So I am taking things one at a time. I don’t know where this road will take me, but so far it’s great to be here and I feel really blessed,” he exclaimed.


Yeah! That's the spirit!