Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]


I really love music. As a matter of fact, day is not complete without listening to my favorite songs. But today is really special to me after I listened to a nice old song..

Do you remember the band, Global, the Japanese band? Well, I'm sure you're not! But what I'm sure is that, if I'm going to mention their song, you will.

I was born on the year 1985 so my grade school days was around the year 1995-1998. In our school, we have this routine of dancing before our class starts (yuck!) Haha.. Anyway, I while ago, I managed to remember one of my favorite dance song when I was in those days, and it's entitled, Feel Like Dance. Play the song below by clicking on the play button!







Yeah! That's it, I know you will remember! Okay, let's hear it one more time and dance. Or if you're shy, just make some head bang!