Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]

It's the first time I felt ANNOYED in a fantaserye! As in totally ANNOYED! Actually, I love fantaseryes. It started in Marina, and then Mulawin, Majika, and Dyesebel. And then Gagambino came.

Well no doubt, it's a powerhouse cast. Dennis Trillo is hot, Katrina Halili too.. But the series starts to annoy me! As in super annoyed. Why not end it as early as possible? Hello?


Besides, Tayong Dalawa is eating Gagambino and beating it in the ratings game. No doubt, the casting and the story of TD is great. If GMA 7 would really love to beat ABS-CBN, end the annoying series now!
I started to got annoyed with it when the story just keeps on whining and going into circles of no point at all.

The protagonist and antagonists are switching places. Dying protagonist. Ugly punchlines and ugly characters.

Just count how many times I used the word ANNOYED.

This is just an opinion and a constructive critisicm. >.<