Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
His family, friends and fans flocked as Francis Magalona's Necrological Service honored his achievements, contributions and happy memories in Christ the King Chapel in Green Meadows, Quezon City. Still feeling a deep sadness, Francis Magalona's widow Pia Arroyo-Magalona shared her thoughts to GMA News. Pia revealed that she is in a fast recovery on accepting the loss of her husband,

Pia Arroyo-Magalona"I'm also like this because I'm very proud of my husband on what he has achieved. And I expected naman na talagang i a acknowledge siya ng mga tao na naka touch sa kanila in one way or another regarding being a true Filipino."

Pia also consider the feelings of her children on how to accept the early loss of their lovable Father. "I can't speak for them. Pero, what's important is, I have to be aware on what are they going through. I have to be sensitive to that. And I can't like expect them to react exactly like me."

Seeing Michael V. crying in front of the public is not a big surprise at all. "Francis M, Kiko, idol, brod, I love you. I love you so so much. And I will thank you everyday for the rest of my life."

Some of the notable celebrities present at the event are Senator Bong Revilla, Batangas Governor Vilma Santos, Joey De Leon and a lot more showbiz personalities and friends close to Kiko's heart. The event was closed to the public but a projector screen was provided by the Magalona Family.

Francis Magalona will be cremated early today. His ashes will be finally laid to rest in Loyola Memorial Park in Marikina City. After the cremation, a mass will be held in Christ the King Chapel at exactly 9'o clock in the morning.