Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
leighton Meester Instyle March 2009
Leighton Meester works out a pretty Fendi dress with pink flower accents in the March 2009 issue of InStyle.

The 22-year-old actress says it’s tough to say who inspires her the most when it comes to fashion. She shares, “I think it all started with me looking up to my mom. She has great style. She was definitely out there when it comes to fashion but now I have a bunch of stuff she wore back then. I usually get complimented on them!”

Meester's career started to rise when she played the role of Blair Waldorf in the US hit TV show, Gossip Girls. Her first acting role on a television program was on NBC's legal drama Law & Order in 1999. Other series in which Meester has appeared include Surface, Entourage, CSI: Miami, 8 Simple Rules, 24, 7th Heaven, and House.