Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Calvin Harris
United Kingdom - Scottish singer-songwriter and record producer Calvin Harris has revealed that he turned down the chance to work with female chart topper Lady Gaga last year.

According to Digital Spy, Harris was unimpressed when he listened to a sample music of Lady Gaga last year. A big regret for the Scottish producer as Lady Gaga is now conquering the airwaves worldwide with her album "The Fame", and singles "Poker Face" and "Just Dance".

"I usually make a lot of bad decisions if I'm left to myself." says Harris. "A perfect example of that is when Lady Gaga first came out. Her name rang a bell, so I checked my emails and it turns out that on January 1, 2008, I got an email asking to work with her. I thought: 'Lady Gaga, what sort of name is that?' So I replied saying: 'Nah, I'm not into that'." he added.

What sort of name is that? Gaga? Funny.