Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Gretchen Barretto Lips
Quezon City, Philippines - Weeks ago when we featured a "weird" photo of Gretchen Barretto, with her pouting lips. Well, surprise, surprise! La Greta admits to having her lips done, finally!

In her ABS-CBN.com interview, a very proud Gretchen was heard, “I’m not denying it. Yes, I had my lips done. Or I have my lips done every now and then. It’s feelers only. They’re nice, right? Can I have lipstick? Wait, lipstick muna. If you gonna talk about my lips I might as well put some gloss. You might say it’s no so luscious.” says Gretchen.

She also "brags" that her lips' worth are in "Pounds". “I just want them to have it done. Parang ‘di ba it’s like, it was like too thin for me, so, I felt better. I just wanted to have like pouty lips, kissable lips.” she said.

Meanwhile, Gretchen is now busy promoting her new album entitled "Complicated". The cover of her new album has a lot of "eche-bureche", go check 'em out.