Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Kim Kardashian Eminem spoof
Los Angeles, California (PopCrunch.com) - Kim Kardashian doesn’t mind being the butt of Eminem’s jokes. The buxom and bootylicious reality star is one of a dozen celebrities–including Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Aniston, Lindsay Lohan, and Sarah Palin–the reclusive rapper pokes fun at in his new video, “We Made You,” from his upcoming comeback album Relapse. But the socialite says she’s taking the spoof in stride.

“I just saw Eminem’s new video for “We Made You” and he totally spoofs me!!” Kim blogged Tuesday. “It was a total surprise to me because I had no idea he was going to talk about me in the song.” she said.

“I think this video is so funny! I am a huge Eminem fan and find it flattering that he would rap about me…He’s a bit harsh about some other celebrities, but you just have to let it go and have a sense of humor.” she added. In the video, an actress playing Kardashian shows off an exaggerated posterior over dinner at a restaurant.