Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Knowing Film 2009By: Carlo Diokno
Manila, Philippines - I'm sure that a lot of movie goers out there are somewhat "used to" with films that has a similar theme like the "Knowing", Nicolas Cage's newest science fiction/suspense film that tackles Earth's final hour.

While I was in the ticket booth, some expectations are digesting into my mind. My brain is doing some expectations that the movie will be an easy go, with a flow film that will run smoothly without any twists and will go direct to the end point. But, I was surprised and amazed on how the Director Ryan Proyas and the writers of the film manages to insert some energies to make the film more brilliant and extraordinary.

Nicolas Cage's acting was fair, he cried and successfully showed-off his "action" and "drama" abilities. I was also surprised on how the film spooked me a bit, when Alien haunts Nicolas Cage's son in the story, and I mean the Alien scenes really creeps me. I don't want to share the finale, I'm not into spoiling.

Overall, the movie was great, very witty and surprising. If the perfect score is 10, I will give it an 8.5.