Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Kourtney Kardashian Maxim Magazine May 2009
Los Angeles, California - At the age of 29, celebutante Kourtney Kardashian, star of E!’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians, is making her debut as a featured model on the pages of Maxim. The oldest of the Double K sisters is scantily-clad and dishing on her “biggest” first in a new interview with men’s mag.

First Paparazzi Scare:
I was lying out on the beach in Miami on New Year’s Eve, and, like, 50 paparazzi started gathering. I was like, “Who’s here…J.Lo?” But they started hounding me! I wasn’t used to that at all—I had to go back into my hotel.

First Kiss:
My best friend and I went to sleep-away camp every summer. We’d share stories of making out with boys, but we never did, so we made it all up. My real first kiss was at a friend’s house when I was in junior high. He was such a good kisser, and we’re still close friends!

First Car:
It was a black BMW 3 Series I got for my sweet 16. But, of course, I failed my driver’s test that day, so I had to drive it back to my house with my mom sitting shotgun.

First Encounter With an Olympian:
My stepdad is Bruce Jenner, the Olympian. The first time he came over was like a blind date, and we had show and tell. He took out the gold medal for me and my sisters, and we were like, “So? Who the hell are you?”

First TMZ Appearance:
TMZ claimed they caught me flashing my underwear at lunch in New York. But I was just wearing regular booty shorts!

Check out the original post of Maxim U.S.A. here