Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Miley Cyrus 2009
Los Angeles, California - Disney star and Hannah Montana the movie top biller Miley Cyrus graces the summer cover of the prestige magazine, Teen Vogue. Not like other girls at her age [16 years old], Miley slightly slams on Robert Pattinson, the Twilight hunky with a pale color. Here are some of the excerpts of Miley's Teen Vogue interview:

Miley Cyrus to Robert Pattinson: “I’m not a huge Rob Pattinson fan. Girls aren’t really in love with Rob, they’re in love with Edward.”

Miley’s Outlook on Life: “A mistake is only really a mistake if you don’t learn from it. When I’m 30, am I going to be thinking about things that seem massive right now? Probably not.”

Miley on The Possibility of Working with Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, or Taylor Swift: “I like to keep my friendship separate. Otherwise, competition starts.”

Miley on Love at First Sight: “I believe in love at first sight. It just hasn’t happened to me.”

Read the rest of her interview with Teen Vogue here