Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Allison Iraheta
California - Fresh eliminated American Idol finalist Allison Iraheta says she's still happy even after her Idol exit last week. The 17 year-old and only girl finalist in top 4 revealed her relationship with Adam Lambert, Danny Gokey and Kris Allen. "It was great because it was like a family," says Allison in her USAToday interview. "They would help me with song choice." she added.

She also shared her feelings while she's standing with Danny, and waiting for Ryan Seacrest's "axing" announcement. "It was weird. I've been in the bottom three before. When it was down to me and Danny (Gokey), it was like, "It's either him or me." And it was me. I'm glad I got the opportunity to perform on that stage." she said. Here are the excerpts of Allison's USAToday interview:

USAToday: What do you think about going back to three (judges)? What does Kara (DioGuardi) add to the show?

Allison: Change is good and I love Kara.

USAToday: What was your favorite judges' comment during the show?

Allison: I really liked that they would say that I was different, you know? I stayed true to myself. It's been a long ride and I've been happy.

USAToday: It definitely seems you have a little-sister relationship with the guys.

Allison: It was so fun because they would pick on me. They ran with an argument. They would say "You stay out of this. You're only 12 years old!" and I would be like, "Wah, wah," and they would say, "Fine! Fine!" It was great because it was like a family. They would help me with song choice.

Check out the full interview of Allison Iraheta HERE