Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Danny Gokey Milwaukee
Milwaukee - American Idol Season 8 finalist and "top contender" Danny Gokey visited his "hometown" after filling a spot in the top three! People's report says that Danny reunited with his lovable Grandma!

"Your grandma’s here!", someone from the crowd shouted while Danny emerged from an AT&T store, where a text message from Paula Abdul popped-up on a cellular phone he was handed. "I don’t know that, (song)" says Danny. "I’m going to have to learn it." he added.

When Danny saw his Grandma, love and hearts floated. "They keep him so busy I have no chance to see him," says Dottie Stelter, 73, Danny's Grandma. "The public deserves to see him too, but at least I got my hug." she added.

Check out People's complete report here. Image via People