Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
jessica simpson vanity fair june 2009
California - Who's fat? Check out Jessica Simpson in the upcoming issue of Vanity Fair, showing off her sexy body! She's not in the magazine to brag her new figure, but to talk about her ex-husband Nick Lachey, boyfriend Tony Romo and her father. Here are the excerpts of Jessica Simpson's Vanity Fair interview taken from Huffington Post.

EX-HUSBAND NICK LACHEY, AND WHETHER OR NOT NEWLYWEDS AFFECTED THEIR MARRIAGE:
"I have not spoken to him in years. [As for the show,] in all honesty, I believe it did not affect our marriage. Because we enjoyed watching those episodes, and that will always be a time I cherish. It made me understand what marriage is, what love is, what commitment is."

WHETHER ROMO HAS SEEN NEWLYWEDS:
"A couple episodes. He thought I was cute."

HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HER FATHER, JOE SIMPSON:
"I can talk to my dad like he's my manager, and put 'Dad' on the back burner. We've been doing it since I was 13. So, at this point, we're in a good rhythm. A lot of people find it strange, but it's the only way I know. And I don't care to know another way, because it suits me. And we've done a pretty dang good job."