Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]

California - After Carrie Prejean "won" the heart of Donald Trump, Miss California State pageant coordinator and former title holder Shanna Moakler resigned!

According to Us Magazine's report, Moakler, 34, stepped down from her office after Donald Trump's decision to retain the crown of Carrie Prejean as Miss California 2009.

"Since the press conference yesterday, I had a chance to think about what has taken place, and I feel that at this time it is in my best interest to resign from the Miss California USA organization," says Shanna Moakler, in her Us Magazine interview. "I cannot with a clear conscious move forward supporting and promoting the Miss Universe Organization when I no longer believe in it, or the contracts I signed committing myself as a youth," she added.

Image via Topnews.in.