Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
adam lambert
Adam Lambert and Katy Perry bonded and attended the Michael Jackson's "This Is It" Premiere held at The NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles, California on October 27th, 2009. Before the red carpet touchdown, Adam Lambert Tweeted that he's with the 'I Kissed a Girl' singer Katy Perry. "On my way to the THIS IS IT premiere w my lovely date Miss Katy Perry!! We are Dressed!" says Adam.

Adam Lambert looks handsome with his very cute bangs down hairdo. The style complimented his very sexy tux. I want to mention Adam Lambert's shoes - I think it's hot! Meanwhile, his BFF Katy Perry looks happy with Adam Lambert. She was photographed wearing a very sweet black dress and paired it with a gorgeous pair of black shoes. (Photo Credit: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures)