Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
jerry hall
Jerry Hall still loves Mick Jagger. The 53-year-old model-and-actress split from the Rolling Stones frontman 10 years ago but admits she still has strong feelings for the father of her four children - Elizabeth, 25, James, 24, Georgina, 17 and 12-year-old Gabriel. When asked if she still loved 66-year-old Mick, she said: "Yes. We still talk a couple of times a week. And he is a very hands-on dad."

Although Jerry, 53, still cares for Mick - who is currently dating model L'Wren Scott - she doesn't think they could ever rekindle their romance. In fact, Jerry insists men are the last thing on their mind and she has no desire to embark on a new relationship. She explained to Britain's Daily Telegraph newspaper: "My pleasures are different now. I like to garden and collect warm eggs from my chicken hutch in the morning. I am still a romantic, and I think marriage is a wonderful thing, but I haven't met anyone quite right."

If she does decide to give up the single life, Jerry is unsure if she would date a British man again. The American beauty said: "I read somewhere that British men were the worst lovers, well below Spanish and Italian, so maybe going British is a bad idea."