Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
kourtney-kardashian
Kourtney Kardashian's sisters are planning to throw her a "sleek, chic and elegant" baby shower. The mom-to-be - who is due to give birth to her first child with boyfriend Scott Disick in December- will be guest of honour at the party on November 14, and her siblings Kim and Khloe have been pulling out all the stops to make sure it will be a memorable evening. Party planner Sharon Sacks, who is organizing the event, told X17 Online: "The magic words I just kept hearing were sleek, chic and elegant."

Invites shaped as baby-blue angel wings have been issued, reading: "Please join us for a baby shower honouring Kourtney Kardashian, November 14, 2009, Noon". Describing the party, Sharon said one of the centrepieces of the menu will be a Chinois salad, which she added is "every woman's favourite". Kourtney, 30, has said she is inviting around 75 friends and family to the shower. She recently said: "A lot of my friends from college have babies, so I'm inviting as many of them as I can."

Meanwhile the baby preparations seem to be making Kourtney's sister, 29-year-old Kim - who recently reconciled with American football star Reggie Bush following a brief split - even more keen to settle down. She said: "Family is the most important thing in my life. I always had a vision I'd be married with one kid by the time I'm 30."