Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
leighton meester
Leighton Meester is annoyed unsuitable people keep falling in love with her. The 'Gossip Girl' actress has revealed her new song - Robin Thicke duet 'Somebody to Love' - is about her struggle to find a boyfriend now that she is famous. She explained: "It is about what's going on in my life and I think everyone can relate to it. It's about being crazy, busy, young and running round and it is really, really hard to find somebody to love. "People love you but you don't really love them. It's about that struggle of finding someone."

Last month, Leighton denied rumors she was dating her co-star Chace Crawford. She insisted the pair were just friends, claiming reports they were spotted kissing were untrue. Earlier this year, the 23-year-old star, who plays high school queen bee Blair Waldorf in the hit US TV show, admitted her taste in men is similar to that of her alter ego. She said: "I think guys who are rebels and make their own rules are appealing. I don't want to tame anybody. I want them to be dark and bad." she explained. "Guys who are a little bad - and by bad, I mean they're not like constantly around - I consider gold. Guys who are unavailable are actually a dream come true for me because I'm unavailable all the time. It's great they're not down your throat." she added.