Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
mark wahlberg, daughter
Mark Wahlberg and his wife are expecting a baby girl. The 'Shooter' actor has revealed the sex of his fourth child with Rhea Durham, which is due next year. The 38-year-old star said: "I'm having another girl. So I'll have two girls and two boys." Mark and Rhea - who already have three children together, Ella, six, Michael, three and 13-month-old Brendan Joseph - are eagerly awaiting the latest addition to their family, but Mark is hoping it will be their last.

Mark Wahlberg explained: "I'm the youngest of nine, and my dad has a few others. No, four is enough. We were all raised with a lot of love. But we didn't get the kind of attention I think that we all needed. "My parents had to provide to put food on the table. My mission in life is to raise my kids right. With all the success I've had in the world, if I fail at that, my life means nothing." But if Rhea wants more children, Mark admits he'll let her have her way. He joked to People magazine: "My wife is allowed to pick the magic number... as many as she wants to have. "What I want to do is I want to raise my kids right. I want to give them the world, but I also want them to appreciate it."