Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Robert Pattinson, breaking dawn, new moonRobert Pattinson spoiling the 'Breaking Dawn'? Here's the excerpt: I have to gain weight – but I don’t think they’ll let me put on much as I have to shoot the final Twilight movie afterwards.


Robert Pattinson obviously 'underestimated' the fan power of the 'Twilight Series', written by Stephenie Meyer. The British actor who plays the antagonist Edward Cullen told NZ Herald that he's surprised to feel the hype, "Every time I go out, no matter where I am, people just go completely nuts! It's unreal," he said, shaking his head. "When I started doing this, I knew the books were big in America but it keeps surprising me how much bigger everything's getting! Every time I see physical manifestations of it, like fans going wild, my brain can't process it, because it's just too weird." he added.

Robert Pattinson also revealed (I think he's very vocal about it) that 'New Moon' is his favorite book. We know that his character Edward is not the center of the story, but Robert says he's connected more with the second installment than the 'Twilight' book. "With this one [New Moon] I felt really relaxed and found it easy to get back into it," says RPattz. "I think it's because I always connected more to the second book, than the first." he adds. Check out NZ Herald's complete report HERE.

Robert Pattinson talks about New Moon, Eclipse and even Breaking Dawn? Here's the excerpt, or the big hint? "I had three days off between Remember Me and Eclipse and then I’ve had to start learning Comanche and bareback riding for Unbound Captives. I don’t only want to do the same part. I’m doing Bel Ami, based on the Guy de Maupassant novel in January as well, and I don’t really know how I’m going to fit that in. I have to gain weight – but I don’t think they’ll let me put on much as I have to shoot the final Twilight movie afterwards. I have to look older, as the character Georges Duroy has been living hard for a good six years just getting drunk all the time. So I want to look a bit haggard," (Photo: Summit)