Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
robert pattinson edward cullen
Still the hottest buzz of the week is Robert Pattinson's interview with Seventeen magazine where he was quoted saying: "I don't even know if I want to be an actor that long. I don't even know how to be someone else: if I start doing lame work, I'm not going to stick around and do it"

Robert is obviously aware that he is popular (Just Google it), multiple site polls and posts will prove that. But, what are his reasons (if ever) of quitting acting soon? Or he's just thinking of keeping the Edward Cullen fever alive even after Twilight, by going incognito for good? Or, he's just too scared that his next projects after Twilight will not do good?

He must increase his talent fee if that's the case. Obviously, Robert's mind is looking into the future, and admits he's thought about giving up acting for good. So, he needs to get more and save more before quitting.

Meanwhile, Robert Pattinson's co-star Taylor Lautner is still steady, and recently told the press that fame hasn't changed him. "It’s a job. I definitely can’t feel it, I feel like the same person." says Taylor. "I don’t walk outside my house and have 65,000 screaming fans waiting but it’s really insane because it is almost like living two lives." he added.(Photo Credit: Fame Pictures)