Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
seth rogen, halloween
Seth Rogen's girlfriend makes him wear "lame" costumes. The 'Superbad' star hates Halloween but his girlfriend, director-and-writer Lauren Miller, insists he enters into the spirit of the spooky festival and don fancy dress. The 27-year-old actor said: "I have a girlfriend now and I've entered the unfortunate world of paired costuming. It's not fun. I don't recommend it. "I always end up being the lamer half - it's like she's a dog and I'm a fire hydrant or something like that. It's never fun. So maybe I'm dodging a bullet this year."

Despite his hatred of dressing up, Seth isn't afraid to have people make fun of him and recently admitted he is enjoying being mocked for his new slimline figure. Seth - who shed the weight in preparation for working on forthcoming movie 'The Green Hornet' - said: "I didn't ever think I would be the victim of skinny jokes but it's nice. I wanna be the victim of every type of comedy. "It's lovely. I think we should all make fun of everyone's physical attributes in every way."