Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
alexandra burke, arrest, the x factor, simon cowellAlexandra Burke revealed: "As soon as I heard about Sophie I was so touched I knew I had to help. "I called Simon Cowell and he said, 'Let's do it.' He wanted to donate straight away. I am so happy that we have managed to help Sophie and I am sure she can pull through now."

Alexandra Burke has moved house - to avoid being arrested. The 'Bad Boys' singer begged her record company to find her a new property after being intimidated by a group of youths who shouted abuse and threw rocks, amid fears she would retaliate with violence. She told Wonderland magazine: "I get all the kids on the street I've lived in throwing s**t at my car. "I have to move away because I'll end up hitting one of them and getting arrested. That's it. Career over. "It's the natural reaction when someone comes up to you and starts on you and gives you a slap first."

Meanwhile, the 21-year-old star has helped save a British toddler's life. The singer stepped in after hearing about the plight of one-year-old Sophie Atay who needed £500,000 for life-saving cancer treatment in America and persuaded music mogul Simon Cowell - a judge on UK TV talent show 'The X Factor', which Alexandra won last year - to donate "tens of thousands" of pounds to the cause. Alexandra said: "As soon as I heard about Sophie I was so touched I knew I had to help. "I called Simon Cowell and he said, 'Let's do it.' He wanted to donate straight away. I am so happy that we have managed to help Sophie and I am sure she can pull through now."