Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
blake lively first grade marie claire boston kids
Blake Lively looks lonely and bummed as she chats on the phone awaiting her call to set in Boston, Massachusetts on November, 06, 2009. Once on set Blake's frown is flipped upside down when she gets a visit from her adorable little coworkers. Obviously, she loves children. Is she ready to become a mama soon?

Meanwhile, Blake Lively revealed that she was enrolled by her mom in first grade when she was only three years old. "When I was only 3 years old, my mom enrolled me in the first grade. My older brother was supposed to start school, but he didn’t want to go alone, so my mom told them I was 6 since I was so tall," Blake told Marie Claire. Blake is on the cover of the December 2009 issue of the said magazine. (Photo Credit: Fame Pictures)

Get our latest updates thru Twitter - Click HERE!