Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
jerry hall new man mick jagger dating boyfriend
Jerry Hall is looking for a boyfriend. The 53-year-old model - ex-wife of Rolling Stones legend Sir Mick Jagger - is keen to find love as she wants some fun in her life. She told Surrey Life magazine: "I wish I had a boyfriend. It would be a lot of fun, but I don't so things are pretty boring. Like most people, I hope to stay healthy, I hope the kids are OK and anything else is a bonus."

Although Mick is now dating model L'Wren Scott, Jerry insists she is still very close to the 'Wild Horses' singer. The star - who has four children, Lizzy, 25, James, 24, Georgia, 17, and 12-year-old Gabriel with Mick - said: "We are very friendly. We have always got on well - he's very funny, interesting and intelligent. We talk on the phone every week and he tries very hard to keep up with the children. I'm just really happy that Mick hasn't disappeared. The thing is that we don't hate each other." While she was happy with Mick, Jerry recently said she isn't keen to embark on a relationship with another British man. The American beauty said: "I read somewhere that British men were the worst lovers, well below Spanish and Italian, so maybe going British is a bad idea."