Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
joanna page, lovelife, boyfriend
Joanna Page could never date a serious man. The 'Gavin and Stacey' actress - who is married to 'Emmerdale' star James Thornton - needs someone to make her laugh and thinks a lot of men have lost their sense of humour. The Welsh star said: "I would hate to be with a man who couldn't make me laugh. Being able to have fun together is a massive quality. I couldn't believe it when I first came to London, as the men there are all so serious. "In the third series of 'Gavin and Stacey' we go out clubbing and at one point I looked at all the extras and went to Ruth Jones, 'Can you imagine if we had to go out dating now? It'd be such hard work.' "

Joanna also revealed she got so drunk at this year's V festival in Chelmsford, England, she knocked herself out. She added to Britain's FHM magazine: "I drank so much - champagne, cider, lager. I remember being on this guy's shoulders listening to The Killers and I just fell back and smacked onto the floor. I was so drunk I didn't feel anything. Later my husband gave me a pizza and I really viciously stuffed the whole thing in my face. But that came straight back up. Lovely..."