Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
jon gosselin kate gosselin steve neild hailey glassman rabbi shmuley boteach
Tabloid and news sources favorite Kate Gosselin admitted that she's doubting herself after her "media circus divorce" with husband Jon. Life & Style is reporting that Kate's longtime friend Jamie Ayers revelation that Kate "fears she may not find happiness with another man ever again." Jamie Ayers told the magazine: "She said to me, 'I don't think I'll ever find someone who can put up with me and my eight kids,'" Kate Gosselin, who is very emotional in the November 2 special of TLC revealed: "I'm awake in the middle of the night thinking, Am I making the best decisions?" Check out the complete report HERE.

Meanwhile, multiple news sources are reporting that Jon Gosselin ended his relationship with partner Hailey Glassman. A source of Extra revealed that after Jon's counseling with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, the father of eight decided that "he needed to spend some time on his own." Looks like Kate's recent emotional moves are connected with the split of Hailey and Jon. And Steve Neild is out of Kate Gosselin's plans, obviously. (Photo: Fame Pictures)

Get our latest updates thru Twitter - Click HERE!