Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
robert pattinson kristen stewart twilight new moon eclipse google timesRobert Pattinson revealed: "Kristen [Stewart] is also very cool, but at the same time there is something very, very serious about her."

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart roundup! The 'rumored' couple are still very busy promoting their upcoming movie 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon'. Kristen Stewart recently revealed that the hardest part in doing the movie is the breakup scene of her character Bella, and Robert Pattinson's character Edward. Kristen Stewart explained: "That was the scariest thing. I was almost as worried about messing it up than I was about what I actually should have been thinking about which was the issues that Bella is dealing with." Wow, looks like Kristen Stewart can REALLY relate to her character!

Meanwhile, Robert Pattinson, in his Vanity Fair interview, revealed that scaring Kristen Stewart's character Bella was his favorite scene in the vampire saga. Robert Pattinson revealed: "My favorite scene that we ended up shooting was this little random one near the beginning where I try and intimidate Bella (Kristen Stewart) by being a scary vampire and she doesn’t back down at all." Robert Pattinson also described Kristen Stewart. He told the magazine, "Kristen [Stewart] is also very cool, but at the same time there is something very, very serious about her. I really wasn’t expecting the girl who plays Bella to be like her at all. Her professionalism made me keep my mouth shut whenever I wasn’t acting. It further gave the illusion of being serious." (Photo Credit: Element/Fame Pictures)

Get our latest updates thru Twitter - Click HERE!