Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
russell brand and katy perry in love united kingdom royal alberta hall
Russell Brand and Katy Perry were photographed leaving the Tinseltown Shakes in Hampstead, London, UK on November 8, 2009. Russell and Katy were spotted hand in hand after Russell's gig at the Royal Albert Hall. The duo returned, once again to Russell Brand's home where they stayed the night.

Russell Brand recently told the reporters that he is "really" in love with Katy Perry. The British comedian insists he has never been happier than in his current relationship with the 'I Kissed A Girl' singer and has helped him put his womanizing ways behind him. "I've been really happy in the last couple of months. All I know is that I have met someone who I like and makes me happy. I am very much fulfilled." says Russell Brand.

Russell Brand added: "Having met Katy she has certainly been a catalyst in changing my life but I have been changing my life for myself first and foremost, because it's a better way for me to be living at this time," says Russell Brand. He also added that he respects Katy Perry, and believes that he was happy to curtail his famously varied sex life while with Katy. Russell Brand explained: "When one is in a relationship one respects the restrictions that imposes. That's the point of being in a relationship."(Photo Credit: Fame Pictures)