Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
taylor lautner new moon wig stephenie meyer body muscles
Taylor Lautner, the 17 year old actor who plays the role of Jacob Black in the upcoming movie 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' revealed that he 'hates' his wig. Well, quite that way because Taylor Lautner recently revealed that he loves having short hair again after being forced to wear a long wig for his new movie. Taylor Lautner had to wear the ugly long wig for upcoming film 'Twilight: New Moon' but was relieved to be told he could remove it for good in the second half of the sequel.

Taylor Lautner told America's Boston Globe newspaper: "I would not want that hair. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn't even recognize myself." Taylor also revealed that Stephenie Meyer's books made him a book worm. Taylor admits he never really read much before picking up Stephanie Meyer's 'Twilight Saga' series - and then he was hooked.

Taylor Lautner explained: "I was not a book reader at all. The only books I ever read were the ones I was forced to in school. But when I started reading this book series, I fell in love with the characters and started turning the pages one after another." Taylor also added: "It was crazy. I never thought I could do that. "But I love this story. This franchise has everything in it - romance, action, suspense. It has a dark side to it." (Photo: Fame Pictures)