Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
taylor swift, taylor lautner, snl, saturday night live, twitterTaylor Swift revealed: "Sometimes people are fascinated by the fact that I don't care about partying, almost to the point where they think it's weird. I think when we get to the point where it's strange for you not to be stumbling around high on something at 19, it's a warped world."

Taylor Swift revealed that she will have "a heart attack" when she makes her presenting debut. The 19-year-old singer - who is rumored to be dating 'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner, 17, who plays Jacob Black - is terrified about hosting the U.S. comedy program 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend. She tweeted: "Starting the SNL process I kinda feel like I might have a heart attack or pass out in the pitch meeting. I'm that excited.(sic)"

Despite her "heart attack", the "Fifteen" singer can't stop thinking about SNL and admitted last week she is incredibly organized in her early preparations for presenting the program. Taylor Swift revealed: "I try to prepare for everything beyond the extent of preparation. So I have all these ideas for skits. I'm probably gonna walk in there with 35 ideas." The Grammy and AMA 2009 nominee recently revealed that she is concerned her clean-cut image disappoints some people. Taylor Swift explained: "Sometimes people are fascinated by the fact that I don't care about partying, almost to the point where they think it's weird. I think when we get to the point where it's strange for you not to be stumbling around high on something at 19, it's a warped world." (Photo by: RAM/Fame Pictures)