Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Adam Lambert revealed that he's not just "into" boys, but also with GIRLS! The American Idol Season 8 first runner-up spoke with Fox 411, and spilled his past relationship with a girl. Adam Lambert explained: "When I was 14 yes, I had a girlfriend. She was 18 and her name was BJ and she was from Compton. Can you imagine this little red head kid and a big black girl? She taught me how to make out."

Adam Lambert, who sparked a big controversy after his 'racy' AMA 2009 performance, also added that he's "on such a diet" now. The San Diego native revealed: "I’m on such a diet now. I want to stay in great shape so no candy for me." 

In related news, Adam Lambert was hailed by MTV News as the #3 Man of the year. The said website highlighted Adam Lambert's early 2009 achievement including his EW cove rwhile the show was still going on. MTV also mentioned Adam Lambert's Rolling Stone cover story, in which he finally admitted he was gay. Photo: Fame Pictures


Adam Lambert: "I kissed a girl, and I like it!"

adam lambert