Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Demi Moore doesn't know why she is the "poster girl" for age gap relationships. The 47-year-old actress, who is married to 31-year-old star Ashton Kutcher, can understand why people look to her as an example of how a romance between an older woman and younger guy can work, but she doesn't always want the attention. She said: "I'm certainly not the first person to be in a relationship with a younger man, but somehow I was plucked out as a bit of a poster girl. I don't know why that is. But I just kind of step back sometimes and say, 'There is some reason, and what is it that I have to share in a positive way?'" 

And Demi is not keen on being referred to a cougar - the slang term for a sexy older woman who dates younger guys. She said: "I prefer to be called a puma." Although her advancing age is not a problem in her private life, it is affecting the parts Demi gets offered. The 'Ghost' star told W magazine: "The frustrating part is that the type of roles I'd be interested in are not really coming to me. "I hate to say it's a function of my age - but yes. I think in some ways it is. The majority of female roles are geared between 25 and 35." Photo: Fame Pictures


Demi Moore: "Excuse me people! I'm not a mascot!" 

demi moore cougar age gap relationship role model