Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
P. Diddy wants to be adopted by US President Barack Obama. The 40-year-old rapper thinks America's first black leader is a great dad and he would be proud to be his son. P. Diddy - real name Sean Combs - said: "I ain't going to lie - if God said I could pick one person to be my father, I'd want to be Sean Combs Obama. "That's how dope he is. I hope he reads this interview and adopts me. I wouldn't even have to be in the will. I got my own money!"
  
Meanwhile, it has been reported P. Diddy is set to marry the mother of his children Kim Porter, even though he is still living with his 23-year-old girlfriend Cassie Ventura. However, the rap superstar - who has three children, 11-year-old Christian Casey and two-year-old twins D'Lila Star and Jessie James, with Kim - has already denied the claims. His spokesperson said: "This rumour happens every year - it isn't true." Photo: Fame Pictures


P. Diddy: "Who's your daddy now?"
Wax Figure: "Chuck Norris!"

sean p diddy combs obama