Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Jo Wood got over her ex-husband Ronnie Wood in just two months. The 54-year-old star - who split from the Rolling Stones rocker last year after 23 years of marriage when he left her for Russian cocktail waitress Ekaterina Ivanova - has revealed she had forgotten about her former lover after just a few weeks of being on her own. She explained: "I mean I was heartbroken. But truly, it didn't take me that long to... I can't say to get over it, not completely. But I did start finding my way out of it quite quickly. Two months! Ha ha!"  

While she was initially saddened by the breakdown of her relationship, the former model quickly found her feet and began attending showbiz parties with her new celebrity friends. She told The Observer Food Monthly: "I thought, 'Your family are all here and they love their mum. And you really are very lucky. So let's go, Jo.' "I went to this function and that, which I hadn't really done before because we never went out. And I made all these friends! All these new friends. I was pushed into being a single girl. I wouldn't have chosen it, but when it happened, I thought, 'Oh, this isn't so bad afterall!' And I was off. I was out every night. "Was it a liberation? Yes, because all I concentrated on, it was all about Ronnie. I wanted to do everything to look after him. And now - it's me. Just me."


"He's just so.... forgettable!" 

jo wood ex boyfriend