Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Khloe Kardashian's husband reminds her of her father. The TV star - who married basketball star Lamar Odom in September following a whirlwind romance - feels tearful when she thinks about the love her husband has for her because it reminds her of her late father Robert Kardashian. She said: "I've just never felt deserving of this kind of attention before. Every single night before I go to sleep, he tells me how beautiful I am and how lucky he is to have me. I know it sounds cheesy, but I've never in my life met someone who I love this much. Lamar's devotion makes me want to cry because the only other person who gave that to me was my dad."


The couple had been dating just weeks before they tied the knot. Despite lots of criticism, Khloe is pleased they tied the knot so quickly. She added in an interview with Life and Style Weekly magazine: "I really wouldn't have done it any other way. Many people have judged me, but I don't care how it looks to someone else. We're completely content, and that's the best feeling in the world." The 25-year-old brunette beauty now plans to start a family as soon as they are settled in their new home. She said: "Lamar wants to start having children tomorrow. He already has two beautiful children, Destiny and Lamar Jr., but he can't wait for me to have more kids and form this new family. I know how happy he would be, and I'd love to have kids. But ideally I want to wait at least until we've settled into our new house."


Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian: "Love, love love... (duh)!" 

lamar odom and khloe kardashian love father