Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Mariah Carey thinks husband Nick Cannon will be a fantastic father. The singer can't wait to start a family with the TV host as she knows how great he would be with any children they had. She said: "He'd be the best dad in the whole world!" Mariah and Nick - who wed last year following a whirlwind romance - were at the UNICEF Snowflake Ball and the 'Hero' star says the wellbeing of all children is one of her main priorities in life. She said: "We have to take care of children. Any time I can be a part of helping out, I'm here." Mariah, 40, recently revealed she feels "complete" since marrying Nick.

The singer - who was previously married to record company boss Tommy Mottola - said: "People were surprised when we got married but it felt like the right thing to do and it wasn't anything out of the ordinary for us. I definitely feel more complete than before. There's a void you have when you don't feel you've found the other part of who you are, so I'm in a different place now and that's nice to experience." Mariah Carey also added: "I think being able to collaborate with Nick and being in a really great place in my life is having a great impact on my music." Photo: Fame Pictures


Mariah Carey: : "Nick Cannon for President!"

mariah carey nick cannon